Shares of Delphi Automotive PLC (NYSE:DLPH) ended Wednesday session in red amid volatile trading. The shares closed down -0.13 points or -0.19% at $67.67 with 1,113,291 shares getting traded. Post opening the session at $67.99, the shares hit an intraday low of $67.55 and an intraday high of $68.11 and the price vacillated in this range throughout the day. The company has a market cap of $17.89 billion and the numbers of outstanding shares have been calculated to be 272.76 million shares.
Delphi Automotive PLC (DLPH) and Mobileye (MBLY) announced a partnership to jointly develop a complete SAE Level 4/5 automated driving solution. The program will result in an end-to-end production-intent fully automated vehicle solution, with the level of performance and functional safety required for rapid integration into diverse vehicle platforms for a range of customers worldwide. The partners’ CSLP platform will be demonstrated in combined urban and highway driving at the 2017 Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas and production ready for 2019.
Mobileye is the world leader in computer vision systems, mapping, localization and machine learning focused on the automotive domain. Delphi is a world leader in automated driving software, sensors and systems integration. Working together, the two companies will co-develop the market’s first turnkey Level 4/5 automated driving solution.
Shares of WhiteWave Foods Co (NYSE:WWAV) ended Wednesday session in green amid volatile trading. The shares closed up +0.06 points or 0.11% at $53.61 with 3,059,191 shares getting traded. Post opening the session at $53.50, the shares hit an intraday low of $53.33 and an intraday high of $53.75 and the price vacillated in this range throughout the day. The company has a market cap of $9.48 billion.
WhiteWave Foods Co (WWAV) reported financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2016.
- Reported and Constant Currency Net Sales Increased 14%
- Reported Operating Income Increased 31%; Adjusted Constant Currency Operating Income Increased 26% Behind Further Operating Margin Expansion
- Reported Diluted Earnings Per Share Increased 38% to $0.29; Adjusted Diluted Earnings per Share, Excluding China Joint Venture Investments, Increased 24% to $0.32
- Reiterating Full Year 2016 Adjusted Diluted Earnings Per Share Guidance of $1.38 to $1.41 and Increasing Constant Currency Adjusted Diluted Earnings Per Share Guidance1 to $1.43 to $1.46, Excluding China Joint Venture Investments
- Entered Into a Definitive Merger Agreement on July 6, 2016, with Danone for WhiteWave to be Acquired for $56.25 Per Share