Shares of GoPro Inc (NASDAQ:GPRO) ended Wednesday session in green amid volatile trading. The shares closed up +0.27 points or 2.11% at $13.07 with 12.81 million shares getting traded. Post opening the session at $12.81, the shares hit an intraday low of $12.81 and an intraday high of $13.25 and the price vacillated in this range throughout the day. The company has a market cap of $1.77 billion and the numbers of outstanding shares have been calculated to be 102.94 million shares.
GoPro Inc (GPRO) on July 27, 2016 announced financial results for its second quarter ended June 30, 2016.
“GoPro is well-positioned for the second half of the year. We now have a simple product line, a clean retail channel and clear indications of strong consumer demand,” said GoPro Founder and CEO, Nicholas Woodman. “HERO5 and Karma will contribute to the largest introduction of products in our history, all in time for what we believe will be GoPro’s most exciting fourth quarter, ever — a quarter where we expect to return to profitability.”
Recent GoPro Highlights Include
- Since the May rebranding of Quik and Splice, these mobile apps have doubled their combined monthly active users to 3.7 million and doubled the amount of shared content each month. Combined, these apps have 37 million cumulative downloads.
- The GoPro Mobile App was downloaded 2.6 million times in the second quarter, totaling over 30 million cumulative downloads; Q2 installs of GoPro Studio was 1.5 million, totaling over 17.7 million cumulative installs, with average daily video exports up 15.3% year-over-year to over 43,500.
- According to The NPD Group’s Retail Tracking Service, GoPro accounted for 6 of the top 10 products, including the top 3 spots, on a unit basis in the digital camera/camcorder category in the U.S. in the second quarter. HERO4 Silver remains the best-selling digital image camera on a unit and dollar basis for the seventh consecutive quarter. By our estimate, Session continues to be the #2 best-selling camera on a unit basis.
- According to NPD, GoPro’s second quarter combined digital camera/camcorder unit share increased 110 basis points year-over-year to 21.3% in the U.S.
- According to GfK, GoPro’s second quarter digital imaging unit share in Europe increased 110 basis points year-over-year to 9.4%. GoPro accounted for 4 of the top 5 camcorders in Europe on a unit basis.
Shares of Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co (NASDAQ:GT) ended Wednesday session in red amid volatile trading. The shares closed down -0.25 points or -0.80% at $30.81 with 4.92 million shares getting traded. Post opening the session at $30.98, the shares hit an intraday low of $30.69 and an intraday high of $31.18 and the price vacillated in this range throughout the day. The company has a market cap of $8.02 billion and the numbers of outstanding shares have been calculated to be 262.00 million shares.
Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co (GT) announced that it will host a live video webcast of its September 15 investor meeting in Boston. The webcast is scheduled to begin at 9 a.m. and is expected to conclude at 11:45 a.m.
Participating in the meeting will be Chairman, Chief Executive Officer and President Richard J. Kramer and Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Laura K. Thompson, along with presidents of the company’s strategic business units: Stephen McClellan, Americas; Jean-Claude Kihn, Europe, Middle East and Africa; and Chris Delaney, Asia Pacific. Topics to be covered at the meeting include industry trends, performance goals and capital allocation.
Prior to the commencement of the call, the company will post the financial and other related information that will be presented on its investor relations website: http://investor.goodyear.com.
Investors, members of the media and other interested persons can access the video webcast on the website or the audio via telephone by calling either (800) 895-0198 or (785) 424-1053 before 8:55 a.m. on September 15 and providing the Conference ID “Goodyear.” An audio replay will be available later that day by calling (800) 723-8184 or (402) 220-2668. A video replay will remain available on the website.