Shares of Trupanion Inc (NASDAQ:TRUP) ended Thursday session in green amid volatile trading. The shares closed up +0.25 points or 1.52% at $16.75 with 78,680 shares getting traded. Post opening the session at $16.53, the shares hit an intraday low of $16.48 and an intraday high of $16.80 and the price vacillated in this range throughout the day.
Market Cap/Outstanding Shares
The company has a market cap of $482.40 million and the number of outstanding shares have been calculated to be 29.25 million shares.
Performance weekly/monthly/quarterly/yearly in percentage (%)
The performance for the week is valued at 3.72%, resulting in a performance for the month at 3.52%. Therefore, the stated figure displays a quarterly performance of 13.87% and an annual performance of 120.98%.traded up 1.52% on 17 November, 2016 hitting $16.75.
EPS (Earning Per Share )
The EPS of TRUP is strolling at -0.29, measuring its EPS growth this year at 62.00%. As a result, the company has an EPS growth of 65.20% for the approaching year.
Trupanion Inc has a P/S value of 2.65, measuring P/B at 10.74. Its P/Cash is valued at 9.51.
Avg. true range is 0.67. Historically, the volatility of this stock is about 4.30% a week and 4.17% a month.
Trupanion Inc (TRUP) recently declared financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2016.
Third Quarter 2016 Financial and Business Highlights
- Total revenue was $48.4 million, a boost of 28% contrast to the third quarter of 2015.
- Total enrolled pets (counting pets from our other business segment) was 334,070 at September 30, 2016, up 21% over the prior year period.
- Subscription business revenue was $44.6 million, a boost of 30% contrast to the third quarter of 2015.
- Subscription pets enrolled was 312,282 at September 30, 2016, up 21% over the prior year period.
- Net loss was $(1.6) million, contrast to a net loss of $(4.6) million in the third quarter of 2015.
- Adjusted EBITDA was $0.3 million, contrast to a loss of $(3.2) million in the third quarter of 2015.
Year-to-date 2016 Financial and Business Highlights
- Total revenue was $136.9 million, a boost of 28% contrast to the first nine months of 2015 (29% on a constant currency basis).
- Subscription business revenue was $125.9 million, a boost of 30% contrast to the first nine months of 2015 (32% on a constant currency basis).
- Net loss was $(5.2) million, contrast to a net loss of $(14.2) million in the first nine months of 2015.
- Adjusted EBITDA was a loss of $(0.2) million, contrast to a loss of $(9.7) million in the first nine months of 2015.
- As of September 30, 2016 there were 29.2 million basic shares outstanding and 33.1 million shares outstanding on a fully diluted basis.
“Our third quarter financial performance reflects our continued focus on balancing revenue growth against return on investment spend,” said Darryl Rawlings, CEO of Trupanion. “We again realized positive free cash flow in the quarter. Our strong financial position facilitates us to invest in the continued growth of Trupanion through cost effective pet acquisition and by improving the customer experience.”